Do you know someone who’s thinking about further study, but is unsure about what to study, or how it could boost their career prospects? I recently recorded a video course to guide folks through their options, when considering a postgraduate diploma, Masters or PhD.
The eight key questions I answer for you in the course are:
- What are the benefits of further study?
- What careers actually require a further degree or study?
- How to fund your further study
- How to apply for postgraduate study
- How to write a good application for funding
- How to make the most of your time in further study
- How to present your higher qualifications on your CV
- Is there a risk of becoming ‘overqualified’?
My aim is that after taking the course, you’ll:
- know the benefits of further study
- know how to apply for funding and postgraduate courses in the UK
- be able to get the most out of further study
- know how to market yourself for jobs afterwards
Please share the details of this course with anyone who you think could benefit – and by all means message me your comments 🙂